The interoperable augmented reality game features 3D avatars from top metaverse projects, including Nomad Blvd, Head5, The Sandbox, SupDucks, Nouns, Doodles, and CloneX, and is playable from the web browser on any connected device.
The game can be played on any device that connects to a web browser, and features characters from top NFT projects including Nomad Blvd, Nouns, Non-Fungible People, Doodles, CloneX, The Sandbox, Head5, MeSkullz, Ready Player Me Punks and SupDucks, with more avatars and levels coming soon.
Additionally, Metamask sign-in can be integrated on a project-by-project basis, allowing NFT owners to play as the specific avatar they hold in their wallet.
Players compete against each other in real-time, running and flying to collect the most AR stars to win the top spot on the global leaderboard. The game was created in the Geenee WebAR Builder, and can be used as a template for anyone who wants to add their own 3D avatars, using the same game mechanics or to develop a custom game.
Key features of the game include:
- Accessible via mobile, tablet and desktop
- Synchronous game play allows for 1000s of concurrent players
- Play in a private room with friends or enter a public game against anyone who joins at the same time
- Race to collect as many stars as you can within a 45 second round
- Check out the leaderboard to see who is on top
- At any point, you can change your avatar, share a link to the game, turn off volume, reposition your scene, or report feedback.
- Metaverse-ready, ability to import 3D NFT Avatars via Metamask upon request
- Nomad #2541 created by Geenee in Collaboration with Nomad Blvd.
- CloneX #16127 owned by JaySerpens
- Doodles #371 owned by LalaTravels
- SupDucks created by Geenee in Collaboration with SupDucks
- NFP #1407 provided by Daz3D
- Ready Player Me Punk #1454
- Head5 #1915 owned by hdunce
- MeSkullz #323 owned by hdunce
- Nouns #3994 owned by Geenee
- The Sandbox VR Glasses PapaSmurf owned by CoryGrenier
“Transforming 2D PFPs into real-time, interactive 3D is the logical next-step of any metaverse roadmap. Project holders seek utility and want their avatars’ stories to progress. Geenee is excited to help tell those stories in a fun and meaningful way,” says Elena de Sosa, VP Partner Development, Geenee AR.
“The Nomad Blvd community believes in a hybrid world consisting of digital and physical, and AR is undoubtedly an unlock for bridging the two. We found a great partner in Geenee to bring 2d art into exciting 3d form factors,” says Andy Thoe, Co-Founder, Nomad Blvd.
“It’s incredibly exciting to see the release of NFT All Stars from Geenee AR and to have my CloneX brought to life,” says CloneX #16127 holder, JaySerpens. “We’re barely scratching the surface in terms of what’s possible when you combine storytelling, creativity, digital asset ownership, and the power of Augmented Reality. It’s awesome to see Geenee innovating with their unique web-based AR game.”
Designed and built by the team at Geenee AR, players around the world can access NFT All Stars today by visiting: https://geenee.ar/nft-all-stars/.
Are you a brand that wants to join our game by adding your Avatar collection, sponsoring a level or you want to make your own branded game? Contact us today to get started.