Promote your work
It’s time to get the word out to maximize the visibility of your newly minted WebAR NFT with Geenee AR.
WebAR gives you the power to drop an interactive experience with your NFT across all platforms. Simply copy/paste your URL across social media for a one-click to launch interactive experience with your NFT.
Here are few ways to spread the word:
- Drop into relevant community groups on Discord and Reddit to share your work
- Boost your work on Mintable to reach a wider audience, and even for a chance to feature on Mintable’s home page
- Share your work with @Geenee.AR to be featured on our social channels! Tag or DM us.
Engage your community
- After promoting your work on socials, begin to engage your community to build hype for your newly minted AR NFT.
- Organize a giveaway to generate hype by sharing additional art pieces (if you have a collection!), even coins for your community, or mint additional exclusive AR NFTs
- Share your personal story in a few short and visual posts so followers can get to know you. Take screen recordings and photos of your creative process to share eye-catching visuals that capture your audience’s attention and imagination.
- Pin your NFT post to the top of your social channels for maximum visibility.
- Leverage the creative spirit of your community with UGC. Share a few teaser UGC ideas for your AR NFT such as posting your NFT in different locations around the world to inspire your community. Then watch your NFT come to life, all over the world in creative ways you might never have thought of!
Check out our collaboration with Boonji:
Wear your @boonjiproject NFT in the sun, rain, sleet, or snow… or to the moon 🚀🚀🚀 pic.twitter.com/edOFyyzPms
— geenee.ar (@GeeneeAR) February 4, 2022
- Re-share your NFT across metaverse platforms to reach new and vibrant Web 3 audiences. Your WebAR NFT is a .glb file which means it is interoperable across most Metaverse platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Snap, Sandbox, Decentraland and others, with long-term value for your audience as we move towards an open Metaverse.